The Clean Air Society of Australia and New Zealand (CASANZ) is organizing AIR TALKS 2020, an online festival celebrating Special Interest Groups (SIGs). Actually, this event contains a specific session dedicated to odors with expert speakers.
Running from 15 to 26 June 2020, AIR TALKS 2020 is a series of 8 events featuring presentations from highly regarded local and international speakers. Each AIR TALK event will be a live online event, hosted by Zoom. Two of this speakers on the odour field will be well-known experts: Mr. Ton van Harreveld founder of Odournet Group and Mr. Mike McGinley director of St Croix Sensory.
In the Odour Special Interest Group (OdourSIG) session called “What’s new”, two speakers will participate to talk about the latest developments in the odour field. This AIR TALK odor session is split into two parts:
- Part 1, 25th June, 5 pm to 6 pm AEST. This part will feature Ton van Harreveld, Founder of Odournet in the Netherlands. Ton will provide an update on European Standard EN13725 and its progress towards revision.
- Part 2, 26th June, 9 am to 10 am AEST. This second part will be attended by Mike McGinley, Laboratory Director at St Croix Sensory and an ASTM Sensory Evaluation Committee Task Group Leader. The focus will shift to North America, Mike will detail his perspective on field odour surveys and development of olfactometry standards.
In consideration of the international Coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having economically, CASANZ has reduced the AIR TALKS 2020 original pricing by up to 30%. You can check the registration prices here.
If you are interested in this event you can register here. AIR TALK session recordings will be available to registered attendees after the event.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles:
- 24th CASANZ International conference will take place in Queenstown, New Zealand, the 16-18 September 2019
- 2017 CASANZ Conference will be held in Brisbane, Australia
- The 1st Odour talks: Your chance to learn with European experts
- 2013 CASANZ Conference. Odour Special Interest Group Workshop
- CALPUFF training course organized by CASANZ